28.8.10

college pics. :D

from one of the first days at school . in kara&kiya's room.
kara, milan, teron, tomesha [left to right] then me and kiya.
 
my bed.:D


 
during orientation we were in color groups with the peer deans.
i was in the bluuuueeeee. :D
"they be like blue what can you teach me how to dougie". lmao.

my two color group friends. :D
donald went on the greatest adventure with me at the city park.
so much fun.

we had a capping ceremony. all the freshman were given 2014/2016[pharmkids] caps.
amber, lauren, me, taquoya, kiya, keenan, and milan in front

big difference from nashville is riding the taxi.
people ride it for anything here. we rode to magazine street.
tons of stores, spent tons of money. lol.
kristen, milan, and me


remy, one of the coolest boys ever.
takes the best pics also. i stole some for this post. :D

sir leland, my other half.
sometimes we fight but love each other so much.
well i think lol.

B O U R B O N!!!!
#thats all.


since classes have started there are days we barely see
everyone. so we try to have family lunch or dinner. to sit and talk.


some remy shots of me &&&oh thats gary.


&&miss taquoya.
i love her so much juhst so hilarious. lol


we had a white party last night.
but i couldnt wear white of course. :D
kirsten, milan, kara, lyn, kiara, and me


the cool XULA boys. love em.
chaz, jonathon, and brandon. dunno who is the farthest left.

No comments:

Post a Comment