30.8.10

the world is A G A I N S T mehh.

today has been a rele hard day for me. it seems like all the people i hang out with here in school have the strongest personalities, and they are always pushing me around. i confided some things about me life to Gary, and he goes and openingly insults in all the time in front of everyone. i posted my status that "it wouldnt hurt for you to say something nice about me". ...i knw im emotional but i was rele gon cry today. then at the premed mtg when i try to talk to him about how i felt, Taquoya, my friend with another strong personality comes and tells me its rude to leave my other friend, later says she's juhst playing but i wasnt in the mood for it i guess. i dunno maybe i do take things to seriously but its only so much you can keep throwing at a person until they fall, hide, or throw that shit back to your ass. thatsall.

No comments:

Post a Comment